Chandigarh-Dehradun Earthquake- "Felt Reports"

Disaster Report: Shallow Earthquake Recorded Today In Uttarkashi District, Uttarakhand. The Epicenter Is just 78 km  NNE Of Dehradun, Uttaranchal, India


                                           Want To Share!! Let Others Know
                                          Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
       Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
                             Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report

Recent Natural Disasters List

If you have experienced the quake, kindly leave comments below OR report shaking

Did You Feel It!! Click here


M 5.1 moderate shallow earthquake stuck today in Uttaranchal, India (Madheso, Himachal Pradesh) with epicenter located 78 km NNE of Dehra Dun, Uttaranchal, India (@ 26 km depth). Moderate shaking of MMI V will have felt above epicenter. People in Deharadun, Jubbal, Chandigarh and other reacted immediately after the quake.
19:17 UTC (local time Friday, February 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM @ epicenter)


Felt Reports Received by Disaster Report through "Felt Reports Form"

Roli kesarwani from Noida: It was 00:51am on 10/02/2012 while working on laptop felt that my heavy built bed was shaking for 3-4 secs and i knew that it was earthquake. I asked many people in the morning but nobody knew.
Sheila Gopala from Deharadun: Woke up from sleep. Soon went back when it didn't recur.

Subham Dahiya from Ambala Cantt: AT B/W 12:40 TO 12:50 AM I HEARD SOUND OF
VIBRATING OF MY HOUSE DOOR AND VIBRATING MY BED
Sandeep sharma from Baddi himanchal pradesh: At 00,59 hrs on 10/2/2012 felt the earth quake. Talked about this with many people but no body was knowing about it.
Mahender singh from Panchkula: I think it was for 10 second.my door was vibrating.after these my bed vibrate strongly for 3 second. then i feel it and left my room and go away out side.
Shikha jafra from Chandigarh:i was almost half asleep in my bed and suddenly my bed started shaking sooo hard.. but just for a matter of a few seconds.. 2 or 3 seconds .. i wasn't even sure if its a quake.. probably because i was half asleep.. in the morning i got to know that it really was a quake.. from my friends and saw in the news
Jitender Sasan from Kishangarh, Chandigarh: I woke up from deep sleep and the bed was shaking.
Rashim Garg from Chandigarh: sleepless night
Jeevan ram from Roorkee: it was at time 00:51 am.felt 3 little shaking and and one more little shaking after 4-5 second.
Ashima Sharma from Chandigarh: I was talking on phone wid my soulmate when i felt the earthquake..... the beds start shacking. firstly i thought that there was some spirit like...... but other girls also felt the same.... then atlast i came to know that it was an earthquake.....i feel it for the first time....
Sonali bose from Dehradun: i felt like the house shaked for few sec & then the window glasses started shaking... oh ! its really wired.. !!!!
Amrinder Singh from Mohali: I was watching and suddenly my bed start shaking, so I just ruch out the house.
Gurpreet kaur from Mohali, Punjab: i was talking to my frnd and suddenly i felt my bed shaking. i got up and then realised that it was an earthquake......
Vishant boradia from Mohali: i was about to cry....i was really scared
Bhuvneshwar Sharma from Shimla: I am surprised that neither the weather cast agencies of the Govt. nor any media has reported about the earthquake, which took place on 09.02.2012 night at about 1.00 A.M in Shimla (HP).It lasted about 25to 30 seconds with a moderate shaking of about 4 to 5M.
Maninder singh  from Chandigarh: I am in chandigarh, India. Around 00.48am on 10th feb we felt shaking fr 5 sec
Jitender Kumar from Mohali: I felt my bed moving, certain noises in the room. time was around 12:40. i think though didnt thought of watching time, i was planning to run out when it suddenly stopped. very short tenured.
Vikram dogra from chandigarh: light to moderate trembling felt which lasted about 1.5 - 2 minutes
Pawan from Mohali: Thank I immedately felt and rush out..it lasted, still feeling dizziness...but no damage
Veeran from Chandigarh:
Chandigarh,An earthquake, measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale, was felt in parts of Haryana. Met officials said here. 
Saddique Shaleen from Mohali: 6.8 richter scale Earthquake felt In Chandigarh 
Gaurav bhanot from Mohali: M 6.8 richter scale




Comments

Popular posts from this blog